A chance to try something new. With new people. Ranging from drawing techniques to boat-making to anything our team knows how to do and kids might enjoy. From 1 to 3 hours, come try out something; you might find a hidden talent or an unknown passion.
So far, we've done workshops to build boats, learn ebru painting, prepare a musical play, make marble runs and bridges and a few more things. Let us know if you have an awesome idea!
Why do we do it?
- Doing stuff yourself gives you confidence
- Trying new things helps you figure out your passions
- Learning new things makes you smarter
- Meeting new people is a chance to make new friends
- It’s really fun!
What do wedo?
- Run 1-3 hour long sessions at the weekend
- Provide the materials
- Provide the expertise and skills
- Work with groups of 5 to 25 kids at a time
- Work with a mixture of age groups